- Lilim are like elves/tieflings, styled off of the Jadis from The Magician's Nephew
- Gatikos are like haflings/gnomes/wood elves
- Tragafuegos are like dragonborn/tieflings/dwarves
Children of Eve
A clan descended from the children of Adam and Eve. They are regular humans.
- Will To Live: Humans die when they reach -4-level HP, rather than the normal -4 HP.
- Quick Study: Humans usually have some sort of brief career before turning to adventuring life. Each has a skill (Baking, Smithing, Dancing, Poetry). They can perform the basics without trouble, and for difficult applications must roll equal to or less than 1+Intelligence modifier on a d6 to succeed. They may support themselves using this trade between adventures if they wish.
- Lucky Bastards: Humans receive a +1 bonus to saving throws.
A clan descended from the child of Lilith and Adam. They are tall and beautiful and deeply unlovely. They are not native to El Sur, but came here centuries ago on barges of black glass and golden filigree. The lilim are cousins of monsters, inventors of magic, feared for the power of their aesthetic. Lilim are always Chaotic.
- Monstrous Youth: Lilim do not age once they reach adulthood.
- Kin to Monsters: Lilim receive a +1 to Reaction rolls when dealing with other creatures descended from Lilith.
- Ancient Memory: If a lilim is particularly old, they might be able to recall information from Back In The Day. To successfully remember something that occurred longer than a natural human lifetime ago, they must roll equal to or less than 1+ ⅓ level on a d6.
A clan founded by a cat-loving saint. Widely known for their false cat ears, which they wear out of deeply rooted personal conviction.
- Graceful: Gatikos can squeeze through any space a child could and count as half their weight when determining if a surface or structure can support them.
- Dreadful Appetite: Gatikos can subsist twice as long off of seafood-based rations and cannot get sick from mundane, food-borne illnesses
- Nose For Trouble: Gatikos hone their sense of smell from a young age. If they have smelled something before, they can track it by odor if it has passed through in the last hour. This is not infallible, and a gatiko must roll equal to or less than 1+⅓ level on a d6 to successfully track.
- Breath Weapon: Tragafuegos can ignite their breath with a source of flame. They can use this as a breath attack (d8 damage, range as spear, save for half damage).
- Strange Appetite: Tragafuegos can use flasks of oil as rations.
- Fireproof: Tragafuegos reduce all fire damage they take by 6.