Spirits that a level 1 summoner can choose from.Ursa Minor
|from etrian odyssey|
- Stats as a 3 HD black bear
- If fed three rations, she can Enlarge herself as a 3rd level magic-user.
- A talented cook and a passable patissier
The Darker The Hour
|by Patrick Feller, released under Creative Commons|
- Stats as goblin
- Can force itself into the mouth of any creature in melee range, though they can Save vs Paralysis to resist. Once in their body, it can make them Charmed by any human in line of sight, though the host can save to resist. Moreover, it can place insert thoughts into its host's mind. These must be short enough to be said with a single breath, and the host is under no compunction to act upon them--they simply believe the thought to be their own. Hosts do not remember being possessed.
- Hosts will respond with confusion or hostility if summoners start barking orders at The Darker The Hour while it is possessing them.
The Damascene Spider
|screenshot from Bloodborne|
- Stats as crab spider. It does not have fatal venom.
- The Damascene's bite is not venomous, but it can drool some venom onto a wounded creature, healing them for 1d6+1 HP. This is exhausting for the spider--it must rest 1 Turn and consume 1 ration before it can repeat the procedure.
- The Damascene can extrude 10 ft of silk (as strong as a rope) per exploration turn.