San Serafín (the Red and Gold Rebel, Dreaming Beast Al-Mi'raj, YV YN YR, but starting shamans must call out into the void and take whatever minor spirit answers.
- Roll 1d20 to determine the god's stat block. All gods start with 2 HD.
- Roll 1d20 to determine the god's shape
- Roll 1d20 to determine the god's domain
- A god can use its Major Power 1/day and its minor power at will.
- Minor powers in parentheses are movement types
- Gods can cast spells with a range of Self as Touch spells if they target their shaman
- A god's Aspect affects its appearance
|click to make it bigger|
GENERATING A GOD'S NAME
- Roll 1d4 to determine how many syllables compose the god's name.
- Roll 1d100 to determine which syllables compose the god's name.
|from final fantasy 12 revenant wings|