Yaga, a race for Type V D&D
|from spirited away|
The yaga are children of monstrosity, and few look similar. They can be shorter than 4 feet or taller than 6; some are hunched and clawed while others look quite human. All have vestigial wings, though the more modern ones conceal them under their clothes.
|from howl's moving castle|
- Ability Score Increase: Your Constitution, Charisma, and Wisdom each increase by 1
- Age: Yaga live as long as elves, but they don't stop aging. The eldest of the yaga look like living bog mummies.
- Alignment: ????
- Size: Medium. The yaga vary greatly in size and shape. Some are small and stooped, others are towering and bestial, some nearly look human.
- Base height: 3'8"
- Height Modifier: +d30
- Base Weight: 65 lb.
- Weight modifier: ×2d6
- Speed: Your base walking speed in 25 ft
- Flight: You have a base flying speed of 50 ft. You can't fly if you are wearing medium or heavy armor. This isn't some Magneto levitation shit, though--sharp turns and hovering in place are tough.You can't cast spells or make attacks while flying.
- Witchery: You can cast the Prestidigitation cantrip
- Language: You know Common/English and Mance, the language of witches
|from odin sphere|
|from legend of zelda: windwaker|