Countess of Secrets-kept, true Lady of Faerie
Wolves proclaim her arrival and foxes bear her train: the Countess of Secrets-kept, her dress the purple of beaten flesh, her high crown fashioned from black horn. A single red scar mars the pallor of her face, and all who knew or asked whence it came are now ashes.
HD 10 Speed human
Armor none Attack none
Morale 9 Alignment Chaotic
- Command Canine: All foxes, hounds, and wolves in Albion must obey the Countess, for they sold their service to her long ago.
- Fairy-power: As a greater fairy, the Countess can cast Totem/Polymorph Other, Geas/Covenant, Revisitation/Teleport, and Bewitch/Charm Person. She cannot cast more than 10 spells in a day.
- Lich-craft/Animate Dead: The Countess' closest and dearest ally is Lucifer, with whom she plays chess every Sunday. As a birthday present some centuries ago, he gave her the ability to raise the dead, though she only has power over the remains of the damned.
The Countess of Secrets-kept is currently pursuing the God of the Earth for its heart, so that she can make it into a chess pawn--she misplaced her last one, carved from Helen of Troy's rib.
Too Little Too Late, Demon of the 4th Circle
It changes shape like humans change clothes, but no matter how it looks, it always feels wrong, like a nail pounded into the flesh of the world. Without its magic, Too Little Too Late is as red and slick and slender as a man without skin, its mouth crowded with crocodile teeth than can punch through steel.
HD 9 Speed human
Armor as plate Attack as longsword (claws)
Morale 8 Alignment Chaotic
- Temptation of the Miser: Victim must save vs Magic or have a large, beautifully cut gem worth £100×d10 grow painlessly and harmlessly in their forehead. Removing this gem is excruciatingly painful, horrifically bloody, and invariably fatal.
- Deception: Too Little Too Late can assume any human appearance it pleases
- Hell-power: As a demon, Too Litle Too Late can 9 spells a day from the Diabolism school. It can also assume bodily control over humans by crawling into their mouths, though they are allowed a single Save vs Magic to expel it.