- Guards for missionary trip still wanted. 200 sp/guard. Contact Sister Aggorath at the Church of the Queen Mother.
- Looking for scrap metal. Supposed to be a whole city’s worth a ways to the north. Will pay 100 sp/pound. Contact Samuel at the Houndport Garage.
- Rumor has it that the Queen's Guard has just received a large number of suspicious crates, and they've begun to haul them out into the Swamp. I'd like to know what they're up to, and I'll pay 800 sp to whoever can satisfy my idle curiosity. I'll throw in some extra if you find out why they're buying up golden lotus powder. - Geoffrey
- There's an eerie black tower not far from the Mockingbird Village to the north. 600 sp to anyone that destroys it. Do not under any circumstances examine it closely. -Dame Balustrade, Knight Tentacular
- 1,000 sp for information that leads to the identification and capture of those responsible for the threats against the Coyote Prince, an esteemed guest of the Crown - Office of the Interim Governor
- 750 sp reward for information that leads to the identification or capture of the Crowley Street Murderer - Office of the Interim Governor
- Giant specimens wanted. 50 sp per pound of beast, double if it's alive. Contact Dr. Farefellow at the Royal Society Outpost.
- EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY--AUCTION TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY IN THE BASEMENT OF THE IRON CONCH INN. WONDROUS SUN GIANT DEVICES, ASTOUNDING NIGHT DEMON ARTIFACTS, FASCINATING CURIOS OF THE SAVAGES OF ALAKANTHUS.
Saturday, June 7, 2014
Flowerland Classified #2
I of course try to be consistent/maintain continuity, but one thing I'm figuring out is economy, so rewards and prices might fluctuate some the first few sessions.