- All text in a small Kansan town is replaced with the Tetragrammaton, written in tiny letters over and over again.
- A small meteorite crashes into the center of Time Square. It is a figurine of Baphomet.
- Graffiti versions of the Eye of Providence start popping up all over Miami, just as a large number of people start to disappear
- Everyone in Seattle dreams the same dream every night. They can't remember the details, but it involves a great deal of fire.
- All of the goats in the tri-state area have vanished.
- A genetics researcher is in a bit of trouble. They thought they were developing extra-wooly sheep, but now the lambs speak, and do so with the voice of mulitudes
- A meteorologically improbable hurricane hits Florida, and there are reports that it is raining snakes in the worst of it.
- Milk and honey are oozing out of the ground in northern California.
- All the children in a small North Dakotan town are speaking a strange language no one understands. A school teacher thinks it might be Greek.
- A band called the Whores of Babylon just reached the Top 40 list. No one knows who they are or where they came from, but everyone sure likes their music.
- An oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico detonates. Rescue teams find an unidentifiable piece of red metal with the word Malebolge engraved into it.
- There's a fire-and-brimstone cultist gaining a following in Ohio. His message is the same old story, but his son's name is Adrammelech.
Monday, October 21, 2013
Eschatological Conspiracy for a New Age
I just heard about a game called Nephilim. I only know its most basic premise, but this is what I am filling in the gaps with.