Spirits for a Summoner to make pacts with. All spirit abilities are in addition to casting spells.
FIRST ORDER SPIRITS
First Order spirits can neither cast spells while in contact with salt nor cross a line of salt.
- Ignis Fatuus: can ignite flammable objects with a touch
- Familiar: can turn into any mundane creature cat-sized or smaller
- Goblin: can eat anything horse-sized or smaller
- Great Stag: Carries 1 passenger. Moves three times as fast as an unencumbered human
- Nosferatu: -1 to enemy morale rolls
SECOND ORDER SPIRITS
Second Order spirits cannot cast spells while in contact with rowan wood.
- Carmilla: recovers half damage dealt as HP
- Cynocephalus: can assume the likeness of any human it or the Summoner has seen
- Homunculus: can use equipment like a PC
- Juggernaut: Carries 2 passengers. +2 AC to everyone on its back
- Troll: 20 AC when guarding something
THIRD ORDER SPIRITS
Third Order spirits cannot casts spells while in contact with cold iron, and take double damage from cold iron weapons.
- Bahamut: Carries 3 passengers. Great serpentine fish, mobile in land and sea
- Husk: Summoner can possess it, controlling it directly as their own body lies helpless.
- Lamia: can command snakes
- Roc: +3 to grapple checks; can fly
- Undine: nearby allies can breathe underwater
FOURTH ORDER SPIRITS
Fourth Order spirits cannot cast spells while in contact with silver and take double damage from silver weapons.
- Behemoth: can trample enemies for d10 damage
- Ifrit: attack with flame, dealing d10 damage to all enemies in a 100 foot line
- Dryad: allies that spend all their time in its presence heal d4 HP per day
- Marid: any ship it is on will not sink due to natural storms
- Wicker Man: carries 4 passengers, who are immune to all damage except fire
FIFTH ORDER SPIRITSFifth Order spirits do not have a particular weakness.
- Colossus: +d12 damage
- Dragon: Carries 5 passengers. Also flies
- Dracula: can turn into a great swarm of bats (attack all enemies in cloud)
- Revenant: Can possess the remains of creatures of up to 10 HD, gaining their abilities
- Seraph: can learn 5th level Cleric spells